A business bank account is a bank account in the name of your company. It’s an effective way to separate your private and business expenses. This is convenient for you as an entrepreneur, for instance when doing your bookkeeping or filing your taxes. bunq’s realtime bookkeeping solutions make this even easier.
We enable you to focus on growing your business by making your finances easy.
• Sign up in 5 minutes. That’s all it takes to get a bunq Business account.
• You only need your phone. No branch visits, no queues, no paperwork. Everything can be done online, straight from the bunq app.
To make banking easy we offer many advanced features that help you save time, every time.
Focus all your time and energy on growing your business by using features that wow:
• Execute SEPA XML files wherever you are, whenever you want. Simply open your file with the bunq app and you’re good to go. Fully mobile.
• Multiple bank accounts, each with their own IBAN, to allow for easy budgeting. Allocate your money to things that matter to you. Thanks to upfront budgeting you can spend as you wish.
• Never manually enter payment details again, thanks for Invoice Scanning
• Realtime bookkeeping: thanks to the direct integration with popular bookkeeping apps, your bookkeeping is always in sync with transactions on your business account.
At bunq we give our users the means to do whatever they want, whenever they want, with whomever they want. Enjoy:
• Global coverage thanks to a set Maestro and Mastercards
• Zero foreign exchange fees
• 8x cheaper international payments
• Saving Money without having to think about it
• Your personal payment link that never expires
bunq like to keep things simple. That’s why your bunq Business account comes for a simple, monthly fee of €9,99/month.
Check out our full pricing details.
These cookies make sure information is shown to you based on personal preferences and ensures only relevant ads reach you.
These cookies help us to understand how you visit our websites and how effective our marketing is.
These cookies are required to show you a working website and basic analytics.