Hi, great that you are interested in having your Application listed on the bunq App Directory!
These terms and conditions (the “bunq App Directory Terms”) apply to your use of the bunq App Directory. We have done our best to make them an easy read. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
For the sake of clarity, your use of our Application Programming Interfaces (the “APIs”) and Sandbox are governed by the bunq API terms and conditions (“API Terms”).
Once you have built your Application, you can submit it to the bunq App Directory for listing. By submitting your Application for listing:
- You represent and warrant that you have all right, title and interest necessary for us to list your Application, including all intellectual property rights in and to your Application and any trademarks. You further represent and warrant that your Application does not violate any third party rights or any applicable laws and regulations.
- You understand that financial services are heavily regulated and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that your Application and any related services comply with and do not violate any applicable laws and regulations. You further represent and warrant that your Application does not violate any applicable laws and regulations.
- You grant us permission to perform (at our sole discretion) one or more reviews on your Application, and any related services and/or computer systems.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will abide by our Brand Guidelines and any other applicable bunq policies at all times.
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not “certify”, warrant or support your Application in any way. And you agree not to create the impression that your Application is somehow developed by us or in cooperation with us or is in anyway approved or endorsed by us.
- You accept that you will be solely responsible for providing support to the users of your Application and to perform (necessary) maintenance on your Application. For the sake of clarity, listing your Application does not mean we will provide any (extra) support to the users of your Application.
- You must supply and maintain valid and accurate contact information. This information will be displayed on your application’s information page and can be made available to users.
- You agree that we may list, delist and relist your Application, at any time, at our sole discretion. We are under no obligation whatsoever to list your Application after you have submitted it, nor to keep it listed. We may list an Application from outside the supported countries only if we determine that it creates value for our users in the supported countries.
- We may list your crypto applications only if you have obtained a PSD2 license.
- You will use OAuth for all the applications that are listed or aim to be listed on the bunq App Directory.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will safeguard the privacy of the users of your app in line with all applicable privacy laws and at least with a high degree of (data) security.
- You give us a free perpetual unrestricted worldwide license to use your Application and any related trademarks for marketing purposes for our own benefit.
The APIs, bunq App Directory, documentation and all related components and information are provided by us on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the full extent permissible by law, we expressly disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind.
The bunq App Directory may allow users to rate and review your Application. Those ratings and reviews may be used to determine the placement of your Application in the bunq App Directory, subject to our ability to change placement at our sole discretion. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your Application is not meeting acceptable standards, we reserve the right to remove your Application from the bunq App Directory.
You will fully indemnify us and our users, directors, officers and employees for any (third party) claims for loss or damage of any nature arising out of your use of our APIs, the use of your Application, or for any breach of these App Directory Terms.
We do not undertake an obligation to monitor your Application or its content, however, we may immediately remove your Application from the bunq App Directory if we are notified by you or otherwise become aware and determine that your Application (or any part thereof) violated third- parties rights or violates these terms, including the API Terms.
Term and termination
These bunq App Directory Terms, as may be updated from time to time, will commence on the date they are accepted by you and continue until (a) either you or we elect to discontinue listing your Application through the bunq App Directory, or (b) the API Terms are terminated. Following termination, we will remove your Application from the bunq App Directory.
You represent and warrant that you have the appropriate authority and permission to enter into this Agreement on behalf of the developer of the Application.
We may change, add to or delete these bunq App Directory Terms or any portion thereof from time to time in our sole discretion. If we make a material change to these terms, we will provide you with reasonable notice prior to the changes. You acknowledge that these updates and modifications may adversely impact how you access, use, and communicate with the bunq App Directory. If any change is unacceptable to your, then your only recourse is to remove your Application from the bunq App Directory. Your continued listing of the Application on the bunq App Directory will mean that you agree to the updates and modifications.
This agreement shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any dispute, controversy or claim shall be brought before the courts in Amsterdam.