For you to be successful as a Social Media Guide, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 20 minutes and focuses on 2 areas:
- Problem Solving
Skills we’re looking for:
- Being an empath, able to put yourself in the shoes of our users.
- Having a good understanding of the ins and outs of facebook, twitter and instagram support.
- Having excellent communication skills and being a near-native english speaker.
- Knowing how to do Quality Control on all social interactions to ensure quality, effectiveness and engagement for all Support interactions in our social channels.
- Being able to work with data and create and execute a long-term strategy for social support.