Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
For you to be successful as a M&A Intern, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Financial modeling in Excel
- Working with data
Skills we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, both in English and in Dutch.
- Strong financial analysis and modeling skills
- Able to provide strategic and execution support on acquisition and partnership opportunities
- Have the know-how to turn small pieces of insights into valuable information
- Collaborate and analyze corporate development on a strategic level
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq