Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
For you to be successful as a DevOps Engineer, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- PHP (coding): intermediate-level algorithms
Skills we’re looking for:
- Expertise with AWS and advanced engineering skills
- Working knowledge of databases, maintaining data syncs, adding indexes and integrating different data sources.
- Able to secure the connectivity to all our partners creating a smooth user experience
- Able to ensure that our developers can continuously deploy features
- Knowing how to maintain stability and performance of the platform, and safety and security of the information
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq