Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
For you to be successful as a Local Branch Manager, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Business Judgement
Skills we’re looking for:
- Excellent understanding of local users (consumers & small businesses), their needs and how to communicate to them when it comes to handling their financial lives
- Good understanding of competition for banking- and financial services in the local market.
- Ability to define and execute on local commercial strategy (incl. delivering on budget and revenue targets)
- Ability to communicate to & manage a broad set of stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Product, external partners, regulators) and make branch setup and commercial success happen
- language skills (fluent English a must have)
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.