Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed. The first 2 tests are focused on your drive and mindset - aka your bunq fit.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as an Animations Specialist, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Attention to detail (visual)
- Design UX/UI
- Working with data
Skills we’re looking for:
- Edit and build compelling online video ads, animations and visuals for the bunq website and app
- Understand our brand and its message
- Tracking the data, not afraid to try out new things
- Deliver to deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate clearly and precisely with various stakeholders
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, character animation, UI animation
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq