bunq partners with 5 top charities for Common Goals
When launching V3, we wanted to let you give back to the causes you care, so we’ve partnered with great global charities to make it happen!
At bunq Update 14, we took a huge leap forward in creating the best banking experience yet. The new app, V3, was previously only available for a couple of lucky beta testers! After rounds of feedback, hard work and about 50 liters of coffee, here we are!
V3 is now available for all of you to enjoy! 🙌
Besides a whole new design, the new bunq app brings exciting features like Common Goals, which you can find in the brand new Us tab!
You can now save together with your loved ones for anything that matters to you. And by anything, we mean it: community pool, a basketball court, women’s rights. No matter how big or small, there’s a place for it. Already have an idea? Head here to learn more about setting up your own Common Goal!
Or maybe you’d like to be part of something bigger, but you don’t know where to start. We don’t want you to spend valuable time on research and “how to’s”, so we brought 5 amazing charities to you, straight into the bunq app!
Have a look at these global charities bunq just partnered with!
- One Acre Fund - Did you know that most of the world's poorest people are small-scale farmers? One Acre Fund helps families to grow their way out of hunger and poverty. With significantly higher crop yields, they can build new prosperous lives.
- Free a Girl - Free a Girl fights the commercial sexual exploitation of children by rescuing them out of such situations and raising awareness among communities. They are also actively helping those susceptible to human trafficking by guiding them towards a better future and providing education.
- Terre des Hommes - Fights against child abuse, (online) sexual exploitation, child trafficking and child labour to ensure children can develop to their full potential in a safe environment.
- Salt Farm Foundation - Shares and develops open-source and practical knowledge on salt-tolerant crops and saline agriculture methods with farmers worldwide, in an effort to combat salinization and improve food security, with minimal impact on fresh water supplies
- LittleBitz - LittleBitz is an easy and effective way of giving - just as Common Goals! All little bits together make a big difference. LittleBitz introduces direct giving of small amounts to those who need it most. Cash travels fast and is cost-effective, stimulates local economies and increases the financial independence of the recipient.
Excited to support one of these causes? ❤️
It cannot get easier. All you have to do is click on the following links, and you can start contributing to the cause of your choice!
- One Acre Fund Common Goal
- Free A Girl Common Goal
- Terre des Hommes Common Goal
- Salt Farm Foundation Common Goal
- LittleBitz Common Goal
The bunq app will always keep you up to date about the amount raised for your chosen goal. You’ll also be able to see the total donations of the whole bunq community!
Let’s make the world a better place, every day 🌎
Whether we’re talking about small projects or global issues, bunq makes it easy to support what matters to you most. There’s no such thing as a donation that’s too small or a cause that’s not important enough.